REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR
Procurement of Contracting Services for NTC Information System Project
1. The NATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (NTC) through the General Appropriations Act of 2013 intends to apply the sum of Ten Million Pesos (Php 10,000.000.00) being the approved budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for the Procurement of Consulting Services for NTC Information System Project. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposal.
2. The National Telecommunications Commission now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for the said Consulting Services for NTC Information System Project. Interested consultants must submit their eligibility documents on or before 20 November 2013, 2:00 P.M. at NTC Building, BIR Road, East Triangle Diliman, QC. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
3. The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
|Application experience of the consultant and members in case of joint venture, considering both the overall experience of the firm or, in the case of new firms, the individual experiences of the principal and key staff, including the times when employed by other consultants.||40%|
|Qualification of personnel who may be assigned to the job vis-à-vis extent and complexity of the undertaking.||40%|
|Current workload to capacity||20%|
The minimum score required in the short listing is 60%.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “ pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
5. The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality Based Evaluation/Selection (QBE/QBS) procedure. The Procuring Entity shall indicate the weights to be allocated for the proposals. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
6. The contract shall be completed within 6 months for NTC Information System Project.
7. The National Telecommunications Commission reserves the right to reject any and all bids, annul the bidding process, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
RAMON P. RODULFO
NTC Building, BIR Road, East Triangle,
Diliman, Quezon City
Telephone Numbers: (02) 924-3743 / (02) 924-3734
DANTE M. VENGUA